Lesson 1. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/01.html
1. God designed marriage to satisfy needs. True or False
2. Creation of man,the making of women, naming of animals and , all happened on the
7th day. True or False
3. God did not make it evident that man needed woman. True or False
4. A good wife will fill her husbands weak spots. True or False
5. Womans origin shows _______.
Lesson 2. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/02.html
6. God designed marriage
to satisfy _____.
7. Before the fall, there was a perfect utopia. True or False
8. The marriage relationship is so difficult because_____ cursed it ?
9. Sex is not only for
procreation but for _____.
10. Who did God make responcible for sin in the home. Give Answer
Lesson 3. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/03.html
11. Did God mean for a marriage to be permanent? Yes or No
12. God's attitude about
divorce is that He would rather divorce not occur but it is not a sin. True or False
13. The reason that God instituted marriage is, to propagate truth and Godly principles
from one generation to the next. True or False
14. The greek word for Fornication is porneia. True or False
15. What was the "Contract between the fathers of the Bride and Groom called? answer
16. Who only was the exception clause written to? Give answer
Lesson 4. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/04.html
17. The word contentment means to have enough to be sufficient. True or False
18. The King of Assiria warned "Drink everyone the waters of ____own cistern."
19. What is the wife of your youth in Mal. 2:14-16? Give answer
20. What did Ben Franklin say about marriage? Ans. "Keep thy eyes open before marriage
and half _____ afterwards."
21. Who is to be head of the family? Give answer
Lesson 5. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/05.html
22. What is the wife to be? Give answer
23. For Husbands and Wives it is vitally important to know what our roles are. True
24. The Biblical role of the_____ is to be a very strong leader.
25. In order for a wife
to be Submissive she should never give advice or opinions. True or False
26. God holds the man to be______ in the headship in the family True or False
27. The kind of love God expects the husband to have is dependent upon the worthiness
of the wife. True or False
28. To be "bitter" in a relationship is to be resentful and unforgiving. True or
Lesson 6. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/06.html
29. ____% of our day is spent in communication.
30. Sin, has little affect
on our ability to communicate. True or False
31. Proverbs______ discribes the power of the tongue.
32. The root of our problems is not our _____ but our heart.
33. One problem area for communication is sex. True or False
34. Don't talk about your Marriage problems with other people. True
Lesson 7. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/07.html
35. The 3 general factors that cause conflict are flesh, world,________.
36. The 3 reasons why God
allows conflicts in our lives. are, retribution chastisement and ______
37. Unresolved conflicts will become long term what? Give answer
38. We begin to do the right actions when we sit down and face each other. True or
39. If we wait long enough through a conflict it will heal it self. True or False
40. One way to avoid conflicts is to not bend on Non-Moral issues. True or False
Lesson 8. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/08.html
41. Satan fights unity, he works _____ to disrupt it.
42. A Bible _____ is a
belief that you would be willing to die for.
43. Disunity is so destructive because rather working together you are working against
each other. True or False
44. Unselfishness, humility and peace are 3 attitudes that promote unity? True or
45. Shared struggle is
the single most common factor in creating strong family bonding. True or False
Lesson 9. http://www.studygodsword.com/institute/courses/chrhome1/09.html
46. When we marry our spouse we in a sense also marry who else? Give
47. In Laws should have a good relationship and communication with their
son or daughter inlaw. True or False
48. Laban didn't understand the leave and cleave principle. True or
49. What does "Due Benevolence" equal? Give answer
50. A home is a place where _____, _____ supremely. Give Answer