This course has 8 lessons, just click on the link above each lesson. In order to pass the test you must
have a grade of 70% or higher. After your test is graded we will send you an email Certificate of Completion.
1. I Thes 5:11 tells us, Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one
another, even as also ye do. True or False
2. Should Christians ever go to the heathen (lost, unsaved, unregenerate) world
for counsel (advice) on spiritual or interpersonal relationships? Yes or No
3. According to the Bible only men are to give counsel. True or False
4. Fill in missing words: The Bible can _________ ____ and
get to the ____ of the problem.
5. Christians should never go to an unsaved counselor for any reason at all. True
6. Where is this verse located in the Bible? " The fear of the LORD is the beginning
7. Where is this verse located in the Bible, "Beloved,
let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
8.Where is this verse located in the Bible? "A talebearer revealeth secrets: but
he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."
9. Where is this verse located in the Bible? " Blessed is the man that walketh
not in the counsel of the ungodly."
10. Fill in missing word. Beware of prescribed _____ as a quick fix to emotional
1. Who believed that Man’s conflicts originate in his infantile years?
2. Who said this, "Any authority outside of the individual is of no value; To
give advice would violate the personality of the patient."
3. Who said, "There is no spiritual connotation of right and wrong"
4. What does mean to be an Eclectic
Christian Counsellors mean?
5. What is the World’s presuppositions about God?
6. The Biblical Presuppositions regarding man is Man is really good on the inside.
True or False
7. Man is created in the image and likeness of God (But he is an animal because
he is flesh) True or False
8. noutheteo - lit. to put into the _____; to confront one's ________.
The english word noutheteo is what?
9. Prov. 27:17 refers to the word noutheteo. True or
10. The root cause of all problems is what?
11. [Fill in missing words] The _____ is the center of the inner ____ of the person
where all the ________ forces and _______ have their origin
12. What 3 words show the flow of sin?
13. What is it that lost sinners need?
14. Where does Selfishness place us?
15. What does the word strife mean?
16. What is Satan's most basic temptation?
17. In Matthew 13:3-23, Jesus describes how many types
18. What is step one in telling others about the plan of Salvation?
19. What is step two in telling others about the plan of salvation?
20. What does what fact that no one has perfectly kept the first and greatest
1. What is the very thing we must do before we begin to counsel.
2. A persons present condition is the result of their what?
3. Where in the Bible is this verse? He that answereth a matter before he heareth
it, it is folly and shame unto him.
4. [Fill in missing words] Take a look at the situation from that person’s
_____ __ ____.
5. They must see their sin for what it is; what is it?
6. We are to call for the what to God’s Word?
7. In order To be
an effective counselor you must do these 4 things, what are they?
8. It is ok to counsel the opposite sex alone. True or False
9. It is ok to repeat to
others what has been spoken to you in private as long as they are relatives or very close friends. True or False
10. Give a conditional agreement to confidentiality. What is that condition?
1. What Bible referrence is given for this verse? "From whence come wars and
fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? "
2. What is the prime cause for depression, stress, self-pity, emotional instability,
3. Unbiblical thinking about God is the prime cause for what?
4. Fill in the missing words 1) Thinking right + 2) Doing right = 3) _________
5.Where in the Bible is this verse? I write not these things to shame you,
but as my beloved sons I warn you.
6. What does II Tim. 3:15-16 tell us?
7. What principle is this, "You must clearly see your problem"
8. What does Psalm 32:1-8 teach us?
9. What principle is, "You must confess it to God."
10. What does the word Repentance mean? .
1. Every believer is a soldier in battle against who?
2. What does Spiritual wickedness in high places refer to?
3. The only formula for getting rid of the devil is what?
4. What does the phrase The evil day mean?
5. What does the Chest plate cover?
6. What are our "feet" to be used for?
7. What are Idle hands?
8. How do we deflect Satans arrows of fear?
9. How do we grieve The Holy Spirit?
10. What is quick, and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword?
1. Not serve sin" = What?
2. Union with Christ's death is union with what?
3. Live as if you were already what?
4. Yield your life over to God in what?
5. Instruments = what?
6. Paul pictures (personifies) "sin" as if he were a what?
7. Don't take your weapons and give them to who?
8. Live with the consciousness that you what?
9. We are to Continually, constantly remind yourself of the truth of what?
10. The reality of death with Christ and the certainty of future life with Him
supplies the what?
1. We pray basically for 3 reasons what are they?
2. What does I Tim.2:8 tell us to do?
3. Praying to God glorifies God in two ways what are they?
4. Prayer is God's appointed way for His children to what?
5. What does Jn.16:24 teach?
6. God often refers to His Word as what?
7. What is The Purpose of the Word?
8. What does the word provoke mean?
9. What is the main purpose of church?
10. What is meant by the phrase "the day"? the day of the Lord
1. The best counselor is one who has what?
2. Who said, "I will become all things to all men?"
3. The picture of "steward" comes from what words?
4. Our boldness (courage, liberty) to speak the Gospel does not come from
ourselves. Where does it come from
5. A concerned father is godly in his walk and is concerned in what else?
6. Brethren = What
7. What does the word warn mean?.
8 Why do people get discouraged? a.___________ b.___________
9. God prescribes support for those who are what?
10. "Patient" = what?